Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Wooden Toys

Wed, Oct 17, 2007, 3:51pm (EDT+4) (Charlie*Self)
did posteth:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-1987-BOO...QQcmdZViewItem
snip

On-line book sellers have this book, at a much better price,
including postage.

Any more, I would only recommend looking on eBay if it's something
you absolutely cannot find anywhere else. Awhile back I got a book off
of eBay, signed by the author even, for $99+, including shipping.
Pricey, yes, but the only other one I saw for sale was priced right at
$300, not signed, and I'd been searching hard for a copy for about a
year. It was a limited printing, and I've got it from the author's son
that it will ever be reprinted. In that case eBay was probably the only
place one would be available. I'll probably sell my copy after a bit,
but don't figure on asking $300 for it. Oh yes, for those interested,
it's: Single Shot Rifles - Their Design And Construction.

JOAT
"I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth."
"Really? Why not?"
"I don't know, thur. I didn't athk."