Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Digital TV question

wrote:

SNIP HAPPENS

That may be right. I know Comcast keeps one HBO down on a low analog
channel and the only reason that makes sense is they are desparately
holding on to all those people with a chipped box. Without that one
channel satellite really starts to look attractive to a lot of people.
The phone company has a satellite/DSL bundle than kicks Comcast's ass
and it is more reliable.

Where are ou located? Which phone company?

I finally had to get rid of Comcast because
the cable modem was down several times a week and it was screwing up
my web site. I also get a lot of shows on my RTV that are missing
parts or simply stop because of signal dropout.