Posted to alt.dss.hack,rec.woodworking,de.alt.dateien.weibsbilder,edm.forsale,alt.fashion
[email protected] bite@me-arse.com is offline

Default Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really were true after all...

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:06:05 GMT, "Robert Weldon"
wrote:

"Dallas D" wrote in message
Ok I watched Terror Storm and Loose Change 2 and I am convinced it was an
inside job. The most confusing thing is why there are no videos of the
"plane" crashing into the pentagon? You'd think they would have security
cameras on every corner of that place. Why didn't they release the tape is
beyond me and is what has me convinced they are hiding something.

Well then you are an idiot. Why the hell would they have security cameras
pointing at the sky? They are aimed at potential security risk points,
which approach along the ground, so are pointed at things like doorways,
roads, etc., there was no reason to aim them at the sky.

You're the apparent idiot, here. The plane was said to have been
flying low enough to go right through the main doors. And I guess
this means it should have been cought on tape.

There are pictures of the immediate aftermath, which shows pieces of plane
scattered around everywhere, and many eyewitness accounts of people seeing
the plane fly into the building. How do you suggest the parts got there,
and how to you explain the eyewitnesses? Don't forget, you are talking
about a government who cannot manage to control a minor war, and you think
they are sophisticated enough to pull off something like what you are
suggesting?

Yeah, picking up bits of things that don't resemble anything the
size of a passenger craft. And what was that big blue thing they
carried out under secrecy? Oh yeah, where are all the dead bodies,
dip****?

todd wrote:
"Just Wondering" wrote in message
. ..
Luvrsmel wrote:
Building 7 contained records of Enron that would have implicated Bush.
Besides, it wasn't entirely the US gov't behind it..it was the
Trilateral Commission...and they tell all Gov't what to do

All of whom are ultimately controlled by the Illuminati, who are
controlled by the Rothschilds.

How do people like luvrsmel function in society? Building 7 had Enron
records? Well, of course the answer is to blow it up.