Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Hillary call today

Larry Jaques wrote:

This is another reason I'm so happy to be free of TV. I couldn't stand
the constant commercial breaks and STUPID commercials on mostly banal
and brainless programs. I've been clean for nearly 6 months now.

Good for you. I can't give it up entirely, but I limit my
viewing mostly to History Channel, Discovery, TLC, and
watching 49er games. If there's nothing worth watching, I'll
watch On Any Sunday for the umpteenth time or listen to
music. I got a 200 disk carousel CD player, I can let it run
all week and not hear the same song twice.

Jon