Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Help needed!

John Stumbles wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:46:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The problem is that by then we will have turned the climate back into
what it was pre the carboniferous era..which was a climate suitable for
growing vast amount of primitive trees in a global swamp.

The other problem is that we then have a huge stock of energy-inefficient
housing, most of whose occupants (all except the richest) are, as things
fall apart, increasingly unable to afford the necessary improvements.

What occupants?

Dead from malaria, like as not.