Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cappy Cappy is offline

Default Worcester Bosch Ignition

On 17 Oct, 12:12, stevelup wrote:
On Oct 16, 5:01 pm, Cappy wrote:

I have a Greenstar 30CDi (LPG) that is having a porblem lighting. It

*snip*
can't find anything. I wondered if there might be any suggestions?

Many Thanks.

I've not got anything to add from a technical point of view - but just
wanted to check that you are aware that most of the WB boilers have a
two year free callout warranty.

Steve

After a couple of hours I managed to work it out. One of the two gas
solenoids had stuck closed - bit of fiddling and hey presto it's all
working again. I thought it was only a years warranty and did not
bother to check if it was still covered :-(

I'll look at that now!