Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default CH programmer backup

In message , Tom B
writes
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:38:42 +0100, Matt
wrote:

10-15 years on from now the heating system will be knackered and no
one will give a stuff about the controller, chances are the batteries
won't be available anyway.

What a sad reflection on today's throw away society. Are we all being
brainwashed in to thinking that a heating system is a consumable item?

Well, probably ( - if it wasn't for people like me) - we're turning
into a nation of hairdressers

maybe you should teach your brood how to go about solving and fixing
problems - your approach regarding something like a programmer doesn't
fill me with confidence

--
geoff