Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Help needed!

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:33:31 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

The ones used by magpies to build a nest in one of our trees were ss. I
was surprised because I'd only ever seen galvanised.

They were obviously up with the regs :-)

Building regs perhaps - but they were awarded ASBOs because of their
attitude and behaviour towards other residents in the tree.

Seriously, I'd never have believed such a collection of metal could have
been concreted together by a couple of birds ... I have a picture somewhere.

Mary