Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Helpneeded!

Eeyore wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I can assure yu if e.g. the USA developed a safe fusion generator the
size of a bicycle and gave the technology to the world, the Chines would
take it up faster than you can say 'chow mein'

I dare say they would but it's not going to happen is it. Science is a bitch like
that !

So how about some meaningful statements ?

well how about the USA giving a few billion to the WHO to buy the rights
to all anti AIDS drugs and put THAT in the public domain?

Not quite the same..but in the spirit of.

But essentially what has to happen at government level is simple: just
tax oil. More and more, Until its usage is under control. You can use
the revenues to fund all sorts of useful stuff.

Graham