Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Help needed!

Tony Bryer wrote:

On 17 Oct 2007 09:20:44 GMT Huge wrote :
I couldn't disagree more. My money is best spent by me on things I
want, and worst spent by some politician who's barely aware which
way is up. Look at all the nonsense about CFLs, for example. (And
the lead-free solder one, up this thread a way). Or worse still,
domestic windmills, which are obviously a waste of money.

But the last is nothing to do with politicians

No ? How about Cameron's windmill and the desire for adulation he seeks from its
worthless existence ?

Even big wind turbines are a poor return on investment in most places.

Graham