Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Spitz Larry Spitz is offline

Default Stool

Mark & Juanita wrote:

posted & mailed

Larry Spitz wrote:

I just took a steam bending course and here are a couple of pictures of
my first project. The legs and seat supports are steam-bent and the seat
itself is kerf-bent. The wood is Ash.

Larry

Very nice. That is some really cool work. How difficult did you find
it
to master bending?

I don't make any claim to have mastered bending. The course was two weeks
long and it took me all of that time and a bit more to complete the stool.
I find bending to be not particularly difficult when being taught by a
master. There are a lot of tricks to the trade, however.