Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

On 16 Oct, 23:12, "Jim" wrote:

Ann Coulter wrote a marvelous article some time ago about all the new
mfg plants, mining, plastics, and transport costs of the new green tech
being implemented. What a nightmare!

Would it be the same controversial, much hated neo-Nazi ultra-right
wing Jew-hating, gay-bashing racist Ann Coulter who's been disowned by
the GOP itself?
The one that says that "Jews need to be perfected by conversion to
Christianity"?
http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/
http://www.oregonherald.com/eforums/...1&threadid=255

In that case, here are some more of her "marvelous" thoughts:
Highlights include her description of Al Gore ("total fag"), John
Edwards ("faggot"), Muslims ("ragheads," "camel jockeys," "jihad
monkeys"), her suggestion that said monkeys should stick to "flying
carpets" instead of travelling on commercial airlines, and her next-
day reaction to 9/11: "We should invade their countries, kill their
leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Is that the same Ann Coulter you're quoting? I can't actually find
that report either - got a link?
Just wondering....