Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Celtic box finished...

"Bill" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:53:13 -0500, "Kate"
wrote:

Kristen LOVES it!
I took a picture of her with it, but it came out poorly.
I'll get another one soon and post her ugly mug with the box.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement, it really helped build
my confidence. I've already started on another one and had a young fella
offered to pay me to make one for him. He offered $50, I was thinking more
like $65 - $75.. what do ya'll think?

Beautiful job Kate!

One of the woods that I like to carve is cherry. You might give that
a try some time. I'll try to post a pic of a relief carving that I
did in Cherry soon.

BTW, what part of the world do you call home?

Bill

I grew up on the west coast but now call Tennessee home.
Moved here about four years ago and absolutely love it. There was some
pretty severe culture shock at first, but I'm getting them broke in heh
heh...
how about you?

K.