Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Celtic box finished...

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"Kate" wrote

I went looking for wood sources in my area and got a couple of leads. One
person mentioned cabinets shops. He said that their scraps might be a good
thing to use. I thought it was a great idea!

If I go to any of the hardwood dealers in the area, I always look in their
scrap bin. They will sell some exotic wood for cheap if it is small enough.
The turning people know this.

Some of them will even cut the scraps for you. I have probably built twenty
projects over the years with materials from scrap bins. It is an
underutilized source.

But don't tell anybody. We don't want this little secret to get out! G

Shhhhh...
your secret is safe with me
K.