Posted to alt.home.repair
coffee[_2_] coffee[_2_] is offline

Default Disposal installation

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:21:45 -0400, JohnnyC wrote:

Hello,
I've got a double sink. The garbage disposer going on the right. Do guys
have any preference on using a straight discharge pipe on the disposal, or
should I use two s-traps...one for the disposal and one for the left hand
sink.

Thanks for your time.

Just bought this house last August. Redid the whole sink and added a
disposal. My disposal is under the left sink. But, I went to HD and got a
kit for this. Its plastic piping and has a straight pipe coming from the
disposal into a T pipe at the other drain. Of course, my discharge is in
the wall instead of the floor so it runs over to that.

I think the kit was about 25 bucks.

Hope that helps,

--
coffee