Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Disposal installation

On 16 Oct, 16:21, Steve wrote:
"JohnnyC" wrote on 16 Oct 2007 in group alt.home.repair:

Hello,
I've got a double sink. The garbage disposer going on the right. Do
guys have any preference on using a straight discharge pipe on the
disposal, or should I use two s-traps...one for the disposal and one
for the left hand sink.

Here's a good descripton of your options:
http://Survey.npdor.com/wix/p7550464...306&s=CQVQPYCH
The end-outlet tee is what I always find. I suppose because it's cheaper.
I've never seen an implementation of the double p-trap design. Of course,
I'm always called for problems, and maybe a double p-trap is better.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

FYI...That URL seems to be incorrect...takes me to a Survey Completion
page.