Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics
Thomas G. Marshall Thomas G. Marshall is offline

Default Mismatched voltage wired in parallel. What is resulting voltage?

Michael A. Terrell said something like:
"Thomas G. Marshall" wrote:

Fair enough.....thanks! Too bad, in addition to two very clear,
educating,
and friendly replies, there had to be a rude idiot. After 5000 posts in
usenet, I'm used to seeing all forms of foolishness, but it still amazes
me
a little.

Ignore phil. He was breast fed by his dad till he was 16, and he has
never got over it.

Well, he certainly seems set on making a fool of himself.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

I'm one of those sappy types that thanks people for their service. Thank
you.

Do you mind me asking in what way you became disabled?

--
Forgetthesong,I'dratherhavethefrontallobotomy...