Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:10:30 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
George quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:20:06 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Mark Rand" wrote in message

Yabut, Mentally retarded is a relative definition :-)
Yes in popular belief, but not under the law. In Virginia, the dividing line
is an IQ of 70 but that may vary by state; I never checked it out.

That rules out most Virginians for execution. /Rebel humor

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs

Sorry but I gotta ask,, why do you want to execute Virgins???

So them damned Arabs don't gets 'em! Besides, virgins don't give out,
so who cares if they're gone? wink