Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] deans@wdeans.com is offline

Default Affixing OSB to Ceiling Joists with (brad?) Nails

On Oct 16, 8:45 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
John Grabowski wrote:

Does the OSB have the same fire rating as the drywall?

Who cares? It's a rental.

I care. I am the property owner therefore everything is my fault.

See reply to Edwin Pawlowski above.

PS: If in a PCP-induced satanic ritual the tenants built a bonfire in
the middle of the floor and threw their babies on top the property
owner would still be the one sued ... they are the only one capable of
paying out money therefore the lawyers must find a way to make it
their fault. Sound far fetched? Vegas odds (people betting actual
money) on a 2008 pro Slave Reperation president were above 20%
recently. That means whatever mutual fund your 401K is in will be
devalued by the amount appropriate to make up for your evil doings in
the slave trade. Yes YOU!