Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] eetdrgtfgrg@126.com is offline

Default ¡ï¡îbuy mp3/4 online price lowest ¡ï¡î than ebay

hello.we sell all kinds of mp3/4 ,digital cam and laptop.
and i think you will be interested in them . you can find more cheap
from here .what do you need you can contact me anytime . we can give
you my best price . we also can be good friend . good luck with
everyone .
our net : www.prs-123.com
msn:
mail: