Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default What would you consider the minimum effective boundaries for a bridgeport and a 12x36 lathe?

Brian Lawson wrote:

Tell us a bit more about this garage. Concrete floor? How big is it?
Rafter height? Is it totally detached, or is some part of it already
protected by the house? What does it have for garage door(s), and for
walk-in access? Windows?

24' x 32' detached garage with two overhead doors. Bridgeport sitting is
sitting with rear near centerline of garage near right overhead door. The
lathe is on the other side atm so I can get at everything to recondition it.

My one entry door is generally blocked with something in the way.

My thoughts are to use the front right side of garage near overhead.

WEs