Bren

Default Removing tile transfers

I got rid of mine by spraying them with one of those Bathroom Mousse
aerosoles. Leave it for about 15 - 20 mins and scrub the transfers with a
non-scratch abrasive pad. They may need two applications.

HTH

Bren

"John Jardine" wrote in message

Barb wrote in message
How can I remove transfers from the tiles in my bathroom. I've

redecorated,
but the previous owner put a small border of flowery things round the

window
(ugh!), and they're very hard to shift.

I've tried white spirit, "stick stuff remover" and surgical spirit, with
very limited success. Someone suggested cellulose thinners (from

Halfords,
presumably?). Can anyone help?

Thanks
Barb

Yes, Cellulose thinners.

Considering their containing Xylene and their ability to dissolve just

about
everything except coffee stains, I'm surprised they haven't been banned .

regards
john