Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Gas Explosion in flats.

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:51:42 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Ed Sirett
writes
I normally have some respect for many of the Transco guys but I want
to know what they were doing for six hours before the blast nearly killed
them. Fortunately they got away with a few cuts and bruises.

Good news. Seems everyone got away with minimal injurys. Will be interesting
to here the outcome of the investigation...

Hope your dad and missus get on ok.

Darren

Maybe you should re-word that last sentence

I've yet hear how/if the explosion has affected their relationship.

"did the earth move ...?"

ROFL.

The earth moving may well be at the root of the matter.