Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag Snag is offline

Default Logan Lathe parts ?

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:17:13 -0500, "Snag"
wrote:

I got ham-handed and broke a casting tonight . It's the change
gear bracket , which carries the intermediate gears between the QC
box and the reversing gear . Logan's old part number is LA227 , new
p/n is LP1349 . Anybody out there got one they'd like to part
with ? I'd try to fix this one but it's already been broken and
repaired once , right next to the place it broke tonight . I
figgered it was just a matter of time , but was surprised when if
failed next to the old repair . Change "snagnone" to "snagone" in my
reply-to address if you'd care to reply offlist .

Put a picture in the drop box or in a link..and Ill dig though my
Stuff

Gunner

That might take a day or two . There's a similar one on ebay , I'll find it
this afternoon and post that link .
Thanks !
--

Snag aka OSG #1