Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default [Images of completed PCB] constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:01:52 -0400, "robb" wrote:

"robb" wrote in message

So here are the finished pics.

I could not move traces to outside of chip because there is not
enough room for the PCB adapter under the cover that snaps on top
(in fact i will need to file down long sides of what is in pics
so that cover will close over the chip.

I am no solder wizard, some are passable most are hideous (i
know) but they seem to have a good connection
i show he resist, the etch the idea nad completed bottom and top.

i did try to make the images as small as possible
robb

Looks fine to me.

John