Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Celtic box finished...

"Kate" wrote in message
WOW!
But but but... WHO has that kind of money to buy such a thing?
Seriously $150 - $200 ....

works for me, but then, I have to have a way to market them.

Kate, there are plenty of people with that kind of money and will gladly
pay it. You just have to find them, the other hard part. 2 weeks ago I
charged a dear woman $800 for a 15" wide lower kitchen cabinet that filled
the space of the removed trash compactor. It had "a" drawer, and "a" door.
The cabinet was made out of 3/4" Melamine on MDF. I did have to match the
Formica faced cabinets but it was a strictly a custom job as was your box.
One of a kind stuff is more expensive.

That said, if you don't find that customer it is hard to sell good for that
price.