Posted to alt.home.repair
John McWilliams John McWilliams is offline

Default oliver tree problem

Al Bundy wrote:
finecur wrote in news:1192412326.662741.277200
@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Hi, we have a olive tree in the front lawn. It does not look good. The
leaf is yellow and falling. And part of tree is totally bold. I do not
know what the problem is. Could anyone help?

This is some kind of spam fishing or something. This post repeatedly
shows up every once in a while.

It's called cross posting in a tired and dull attempt at starting flame
wars. Then the OP sits back and giggles like a little girl.

So please watch where you answers go, and set followups.

--
john mcwilliams