Posted to alt.home.repair
Cshenk Cshenk is offline

Default Aquativa?

Is there something so horridly wrong wth your water that you need to spend
3,200$ to fix it?

I'd look at a brita filter on the kitchen sink first.

"BE" wrote in message
Hi all, just had a free water test done. Seems my wife took a call last
week and agreed to it. Anyway, we have a neutralizer already and pretty
hard water etc. He offered his Spectra Twin with Chlorigon carbon filter
for $3,200 installed if we bought tonight. $3,900 after.

Are these systems adequate? I'd like to have better water for all around
home use and am considering this. Does seem high though.

Thanks...