Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.engineering.electrical

Default how to bypass dremel tool internal variable speed control?

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:17:04 -0400, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

In article ,
Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:25:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:37:43 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I was thinking that if the fan was big enough the cat wouldn't go
near it, or would be blown out the exaust port, if it did. ;-)

Last time I saw a cat go through a fan, it went in white and came out
mostly red.

So, cats can qualify for the 'Darwin Award', too?

Sorry, no. Sentient and self aware thinking beings only.

Umm. Cats are all three.

The problem is that it's hard to interview them.

Joe Gwinn

Its easy to interview them. However...if they dont like you, or get
bored...they wont tell you ****.

Gunner

One of the key elements of earning a DA as I see it is doing
something extremely stupid with the advance knowledge that it is
extremely stupid, but you deliberately go ahead and do it anyway.

"Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

-- Bruce --