Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Popping capacitors Who has post 2006 hardware with bad caps?

Thomas Tornblom wrote:

I bought a bag of 30 1500 µF 6.3V nichicon 105° caps from China on
Ebay. The caps were $10.99 and shipping to Sweden $5.99.

Here is one such auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1500-uf-6-3v-105...QQcmdZViewItem

They shipped quickly, ~1 week, and the price is very reasonable.

I have no affiliation with them, other than I'm a happy customer.

I have also bought LED:s from another chinese vendor, and I'm very
happy with these as well.

The vendor didn't state they were Nichicon though. Seeing as they come from China, I'd be suspicious of their potential origin.

Graham