Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default RCA WV98C Senior Voltohmyst VTVM

On Oct 15, 6:05 pm, Lynn wrote:
On Oct 15, 5:57 pm, "

wrote:
I need a probe for this meter. Does anyone have one taking up

space
that they would like to part with . If not any ideas as to where

might find one would be most sincerely appreciated. Lenny Stein,
Barlen Electronics.

Since you're using google groups, Perhaps you should use Google web
search to find out where to obtain one. This is a repair newsgroup,
for asking questions about current repairs, NOT a panhandlers'

group.

if you post here again will receive an

email
with contents of your abuse.

Lenny was polite about it while you seem to be a self-proclaimed
keeper of usenet as you see it. Google is here. Sorry you don't like
it. I assume I will be reported as well. Have a nice day.

GG