Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Logan Lathe parts ?

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:17:13 -0500, "Snag"
wrote:

I got ham-handed and broke a casting tonight . It's the change gear
bracket , which carries the intermediate gears between the QC box and the
reversing gear . Logan's old part number is LA227 , new p/n is LP1349 .
Anybody out there got one they'd like to part with ? I'd try to fix this
one but it's already been broken and repaired once , right next to the place
it broke tonight . I figgered it was just a matter of time , but was
surprised when if failed next to the old repair . Change "snagnone" to
"snagone" in my reply-to address if you'd care to reply offlist .

Put a picture in the drop box or in a link..and Ill dig though my
Stuff

Gunner