Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
[email protected] kinslerp@delillo.lsr.ph.ic.ac.uk is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

John Stumbles wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:52:05 +0100, kinslerp wrote:

I'm puzzled. Are you not aware that the Martian ice caps are
melting?

Have you a reference claiming a long-term trend in a significant change
in their overall size?

Someone posted it earlier in this thread
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...s-warming.html

Ta. Maybe I misread the context of the comment, but I wouldn't say that
the content of that article (esp. the only three summers data) gives much
in the way of support to global warming sceptics.

#Paul