Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Celtic box finished...

"Kate" wrote in message
Kristen LOVES it!
I took a picture of her with it, but it came out poorly.
I'll get another one soon and post her ugly mug with the box.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement, it really helped build
my confidence. I've already started on another one and had a young fella
offered to pay me to make one for him. He offered $50, I was thinking more
like $65 - $75.. what do ya'll think?

Very nice.

The price range you are proposing is for cheap imported junk.

Yours are much nicer and that should be reflected in the prices that you
charge.