Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Celtic Box progress

"Bill" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:14:50 -0500, "Kate"
wrote:

Oh... well NOW you've gone and done it!
What a bunch of goodies they have

K.

"asmurff" wrote in message
m...
I agree with Bill if you're using X-Acto I'm impressed TOO! Someone give
her
the address to Hartville Tools

Kate,

I would suggest that you consider the Flexcut tools. Excellent
quality and they hold an edge very well. I recently purchased a 21
piecs set with interchangeable handles and fell in love with them
immediately. Everyone that I have talked to who uses them, loves
them.

Bill

Thank You Bill,
I have been eyeballing some Flexcut tools. I'm really glad to have your
recomendation.
Buying tools is always an investment and it's great to hear from someone who
has experience with a product.

I see that they make a micro carvint set as well, something I would be very
interested in.
Now here's the big question, what do you do to keep yours sharp?
Particularly the gouges and curved blades?

TIA

Kate