Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric Eric is offline

Default Digital TV question

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article om,
"Eric" wrote:

Do you have any reason to believe he's not?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article om,
"Eric" wrote:

Because he read it at http://www.dtv.gov/consumercorner.html?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news In article ,
wrote:

I know that soon we will all be forced to buy a convertor or else a
new tv, or we wont get anything on the older sets.

Really? How do you know that?

I see. So the OP is using a television antenna to receive his TV
programming?

No. But if so, he might have said that *he* would have to buy a
converter or new TV, not that "we all" would. I think the vast majority
of us have cable.

Well that's true. He presumably meant "we all" to mean everyone who has the same provider as he does? Too bad we don't know
what provider that is, or we might be able to help! ;^)