Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Tektronix 2465B error code interpretation

JW wrote in
news
Hello all,

I have a Tektronix 2465B that powers up with the following error code:

CT TEST 84 FAIL 0C

Looking at the service manual I cannot find this particular code. I
figure that I'm mis-interpreting the code somehow. Can anyone shed a
bit of light for me?

Thanks.

CT is counter-timer,an option that has a separate service manual.
It probably will be hard to find one.

there also was a pricey extender kit for servicing the options.
(they plug into a options board on the top of the scope chassis)
You can probably make your own extender ribbon cables.

also,there will be a sticker on the back of the scope telling you what
options are installed,if any.
there also were scope handle stickers like "2465B CTS" or 2465BDM"

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik