Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31535 Ignoramus31535 is offline

Default Todd Rich

On 2007-10-15, Karl Townsend wrote:

Tax deductibility simply means you have a 33% discount (or whatever is
your marginal tax rate), it does not mean that you are getting it for
free.

Actually, the number is more like 50%. 15 for uncle, 8 for his nephew
(Minnesota), 15 more for self employment. If you're having a good year, send
another 10 to uncle. Unless you get hit with AMT (alternative minumum tax),
then you'd best just bend over.

I'll wait a bit longer on a VFD and I'm very intersted if you are able to
convert a 460 to 230.

Karl, if I find something in those sizes, I will let you know.