Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Erdemal Erdemal is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Helpneeded!

Eeyore wrote:

Dale E wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

snip

"However, as will be seen, some of the errors, or departures from the
mainstream, by Mr Gore

snip

and
to point out where Gore 's view may be inaccurate or departs from that
of mainstream scientific opinion; "

snip

[i.e. Gore's assertion that this is happening *now* is incorrect.

Interesting discussion. Folks, keep one thing in mind...

Gore is a politician. Politicians only want one thing: Power over you.

Bend your knee and supplicate yourselves before Gore, Savior of
humankind and the earth.

If a politician told me it was raining outside, I would have to stick
my arm out the door to see if it actually got wet from rain.

Truth, Lies, or any combination thereof. Politicians will say (and
do) whatever it takes to get power over you. Just the grin caused by
the phrase "campaign promises" should make the point clear.

Global Warming is such a serious and dire event that you mere peasants
shouldn't be discussing it on the internet.

Politicians DON'T WANT political discourse such as you all are having
in this thread. Why you all might find a ground up, economical
solution that is palatable to the people (or find that it's not a
human caused problem after all).

God forbid if that happens, there wouldn't be room for, or need of, a
top down (pseudo) solution imposed by Gore and his cronies. Even if
Global Warming is 100% real and 100% caused by greenhouse gasses, does
the world want to allow that as an excuse for the enviro-nazis to take
over the world?

All that British politicians have on offer right now are 'green taxes' and
restrictions on one's freedom of action (including possibly freedom of speech)

I faul to see how either of those can tackle ANY problem.

Time for a REVOLUTION !

I've always seen a modern Spartacus in you. Watch not to finish
like him.

Erdy