Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Soul Searching....

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:46:49 -0700, wrote:

On Oct 15, 9:12 am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:52:41 -0500, cavelamb himself

wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 01:21:34 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian quickly quoth:

? wrote:

But who is going to go down on Hillary?

Pope Al? ;-)

He's too busy picking up his WHAT? Jesus Freakin' Christ. Gore won a
Nobel Prize for that faked up flick of his? There is no justice.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/s...991972,00.html

Some errors exposed:http://tinyurl.com/yrk29m

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

When I was a kid, I thought the 21st Century would be amazing.

Everything would be clean and work right.

Everything would be logical and make sense.

We would have peace and prosperity.

We'd all wear those pointy shoulder jackets.

And fly around in Mollar Air Cars, like George Jetson.

I gotta tell ya, folks, that the reality of it didn't
quite live up to expectations...

Richard

But we arent watching TV on a 6" round green screen, arnt using
operators to dial EnterPrize 1234, nor are we dying of childbirth, or
taking 2 weeks to go from California to NYC, just to name a few...

I find the 21st century absolutely amazing..and Im only into my second
half of a century old...

Gunner

Far out Gunner - what medication are you on? - I WANT SOME.

Andrew VK3BFA.....

Mt. Dew and Life.

Try it sometime.

On the other hand..you have the option of filling the bathtub with
nice warm water, put on your favorite mellow music, open a nice bottle
of your favorite adult beverage, and when the time is right..and you
are felling really mellow...slit both of your wrists.
Remember...lengthwise, not side to side.

You will get sleepy, and more relaxed..and as the light fades...you
can know that you really ****ed up.

Gunner