Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default recessed spotlight wiring.

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
David Hansen wrote:
Thinking you can save the planet from global warming by changing a few
light bulbs to more efficient types is like pi**ing in the ocean for
all the effect it will have.

Ah yes, the old, "I'll not get off my backside until everyone else
has got off their backside line."

No - it's called being realistic. It's a con happily supported by
politicians of all colours in many countries who refuse to admit that
measures which would have some effect are simply untenable to the
majority. Nature will provide the answer in due coarse. Man may not like
that answer, though.

And the answer may well be coarse, of course.

--
*Women like silent men; they think they're listening.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.