Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default Soul Searching....

cavelamb himself wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 01:21:34 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian quickly quoth:

? wrote:

But who is going to go down on Hillary?

Pope Al? ;-)

He's too busy picking up his WHAT? Jesus Freakin' Christ. Gore won a
Nobel Prize for that faked up flick of his? There is no justice.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/s...991972,00.html

Some errors exposed: http://tinyurl.com/yrk29m

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

When I was a kid, I thought the 21st Century would be amazing.

Everything would be clean and work right.

Only munitions

Everything would be logical and make sense.

It started with changing to the metric system.

We would have peace and prosperity.

It's coming,,,, with global warming no more heating bills.

We'd all wear those pointy shoulder jackets.

Some people got pointy heads, does that count?

And fly around in Mollar Air Cars, like George Jetson.

The rich and the political bosses fly around in heliocopters and private
jets.....

I gotta tell ya, folks, that the reality of it didn't
quite live up to expectations...

The best years were the sixties, its been downhill since then. I wonder
if the Vietnam was a big part of the demise?

John