Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ptoperty lines

Having lived thru a property line war as a kid My folks and
neighbors really got into it spite fence included. having just driven
by our old home I see my grandma must of been right, a new spiffey
fence is located where she said it should be close to the old
offenders home. their spite fence caused driveway troubles

In any case around here the ORIGINAL surveyor if done for YOU, will
come back and flag the lines or stake them for a modest fee, a
fraction of the original cost......

If its just a matter of grass cutting best to ignore issue, esclating
dispute can cause much grief