Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Instant, I mean instant, hot water

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I have a three story house with a water heater in the basement. I go
to the bathroom on the top floor to brush my teeth. It takes about 30
seconds or more for the water out of the faucet to become warm. Is
there a robust solution that would shorten that time to about 5
seconds?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron Fude

Run the water while brushing your teeth and the hot water will be there when
you're done. If you're brushing for less than 30 seconds, that's not long
enough. You need to talk to your dentist.