Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Instant, I mean instant, hot water

Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

I have a three story house with a water heater in the basement. I go
to the bathroom on the top floor to brush my teeth. It takes about
30 seconds or more for the water out of the faucet to become warm.
Is there a robust solution that would shorten that time to about 5
seconds?

You brush your teeth with hot water? OK.

1. There is the device that is constantly circulating the water,
don't recall what they are called, someone else will.

2. You could add one of those instant hot warer electrical heaters in
that bathroom. Don't put out any volume but should be more than
adequate for the brushing of teeth and a cup of coffee.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...