Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - LCNORM.zip

Phil Hobbs wrote:
Joerg wrote:

I think many of the German ones were melamine resin. My Aristo is
really sturdy. But yeah, in school I had a simple one that always got
stuck when it was warm and the old trick with "soap greasing" didn't
work. I don't dare to do that with a piece that cannot be replaced but
I always wonder what Teflon spray would do.

Usually graphite for tight ones and chalk dust for loose ones worked
pretty well. I have a K&E log-log decitrig. I even remember how some
of it works.

Graphite is nice but it does leave stains on shirts and then I am in
trouble in a whole 'nother department.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/