Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Zyp Zyp is offline

Default Convert Carrier AC Package Unit to HeatPump

wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:05:44 -0000, komobu wrote:

On Oct 12, 8:34 am, Bubba wrote:
depending on the ductwork, you may or maynot

be able to add a duct heater.

Thanks Bubba...I may want to put some 1500 watt hair dryers in the
ducts for winter time use...I think those work the same as duct
heaters but far cheaper. 100 hair dryers should give me 150kws of
heat;-)

And the tenants will look MARVELOUS ! Simply MARVELOUS !

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/

Do you own cats Paul? ROFL

--