Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Popping capacitors Who has post 2006 hardware with bad caps?

"CheetahHugger" wrote in message
. ..
Just got 7 420W pc power supplies in which have all the same capacitor
1000uf 16v popped, as these were made in 2006 i am suprised, that was a
problem of the past or are there more people here that still have trouble
with capacitors?
Someone gave me 2 tft monitors which briefly show picture and then shut
off, i open those tomorrow and see if they also have bad capacitors.
I am aware of the motherboard capacitor problem but that too doesn't
happen anymore or does it?
Who sees post 2006 hardware with bad caps?

Cheetah

Me, just about every day of my working life ...

Arfa