Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Soul Searching....

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:38:41 -0700, Hawke wrote:
"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:
Republicans want to take it and give it to the rich, of which there
are only a lucky few. Democrats, on the other hand, take the money and
give it to the poor, of which there are many.

But the Dems, want to take more of MINE and since I am unable to get
from either party I prefer to go with the ones that do the LEAST damage
to my pocket. :-)

It seems that the small government, anti Democrat, leave me alone kind of
guys all seem to forget something when they are complaining about the
government taking money out of their pockets. What do you think they do
with that money, go on trips to Vegas to gamble?

No, they go to Monte Carlo and gamble.

Cheers!
Rich