Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - LCNORM.zip

Joerg posted to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic:

Fred Abse wrote:

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:52:52 -0700, Joerg wrote:

I still use it. It's the Aristor-Scholar 0903VS

I still use my Faber-Castell 1/54 Darmstadt.

Why were they all made in Germany? Ok, I came from there myself so
in my case that's different. But even in the US 95% plus of the
slide rules I saw were Aristo, Boettcher, Faber-Castell, Nestler but
rarely a Pickett oder Fredericks Post.

Back in the day they were quite popular (due to price) but were
considered to be of inferior quality. In retrospect i cannot really
see why. I have owned both Pickett and Post rules. Lost track of
them. But i still have my Keuffel and Esser to hand.